MOB-SQUAD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

black singles - Party like a rockstar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelaide

PostSubject: black singles - Party like a rockstar   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Melbourne free online dating - Come help a girl relieve her frustrations! My name is Lia TOTH Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. Iím just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Orange free online dating Mount Gambier online dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Geraldton dating Melton free online dating I am very goal-oriented, loving, passionate, caring, great listener, grdeat friend. I know what I want out of life...happiness, love, joy, good heatlh, and my own familyt. I enjoy staying at home watching reality t.v., LifeTime, or a movie and wouldnt mind having a guy to cuddle with! Fun or a good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on occasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partner in crime to do all this with! i have been awfully lonely and i'm really just looking for someone to hook up with...maybe to find a future? first things first though, i just want something sexual. if we click enough then we can take it further.... To cap off my shitty week my girlfriends decided to make it a Blockbuster night with their boyfriends. Well thats nice, but I just got out of a relationship. So help a girl out! I wouldnt mind getting some drinks in me tonight! If youre cute tehn there could be a good night cap in it for you! Im a college girl looking to let loose tonight so lets hook up! Im not too bad on the eyes if you like brunettes with a tight body Wink ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. i love to experiment and am looking for somebody to teach me new things. im a cute student that has always been thoughr of as a good girl. hit me with a message and ill write you back. I am shy when I meet new people. As I learn more about them I open up easily. Very trusting soul who thinks the best of friends until they prove me wrong. I am looking for friends first then something long term
Back to top Go down

black singles - Party like a rockstar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOB SQUAD :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: